Friday, June 12, 2009

Where on where did my little blogs go??

I had blogs that were like diaries & were very important to me on here, Dallin's baptism & our visit, Parker's also, the feeling's I had the day Dale left for Iraq & then the day he came back. The excitement when Dare of telling me we were having twins. Our buying out sailboat, Mulligan & the hard work to restore it. My posts of my sister in law & FRIEND Jean & our friend.
It has been heartbreaking to lose my thoughts & some special feelings, & photos that since my computer board was fried meant the pictures were gone from my computer.
Stay in touch for new posts!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I can't believe that you lost all of that! It makes me nervous because I use my blog as a type of journal as well! I think I will go thru when I get out of the hospital with Lauren and copy and put them in my documents folder, then put them on a flash drive! I have so many feelings on here that I don't want to lose so I feel your pain! I hope they will be able to find them! Nothing should ever really be lost out in the internet! I hope you are feeling better from your fall now! How's the tailbone??? I love you!